Radiacl Muslims! Or some of Bush's relatives. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Radiacl Muslims! Or some of Bush's relatives. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
that is the most rediculous site i have ever seen...those people aren't christians who are running that site
calling anyone the devil/christian/non christian is not the job of anyone. If your going by the rules.
i'm not going by the rules...that was rediculous
im with jack and most of the rest of u. Ill go with what the bible say's judge not less thou be jugded in thine own accord. or something like that.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Hey Jack what are they teaching you up at Wise? Its ridiculous!! LoL Twice on the same thread cant be a typo. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha...okay....ludicrous..how about that?
Might not be a devil, may be a false prophet, doing miraculous works in order to deceive the people. I'm not saying he is, however.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I believe I have the same idea you do MikMo.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i agree with you as well Mikmo
Bookmarks